Users Can Host an Acceliant Platform on their Own Data Center
Acceliant customers have the option of hosting our platforms on their data center. We also provide a full suite of data center services to our customers. We understand the critical need to provide customers with reliable, scalable, and innovative services at a time when technologies and data center capabilities have climbed into the Cloud. Acceliant has partnered with a Tier-1 services provider specializing in providing hosting services in the healthcare industry.
Our partner speaks the language that pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and healthcare companies have in common. Our shared dialect has given us the opportunity to effectively communicate with our life sciences' clients to meet strategic and tactical challenges inherent in regulatory compliance. Our experience extends into the laboratory, where our laboratory support managed service bridges the gap between traditional IT and laboratory scientists. . Our managed service allows both business units to function and operate at their best.
Our partner has taken advantage of the latest in Cloud computing and has developed a validated Cloud. There are many FDA 21 CFR Part 11 hosting companies in the marketplace, but our partner is unique. The validated Cloud is deployed in accordance with FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485:2003 requirements for medical device quality management.
- 24x7 monitoring services
- Remote support services
- Preventive maintenance, notifications, and tailored reports
- Multi-center redundancy (three locations in the US) and DR capabilities
- Trials can be accessed from any part of the world
- Support is available 24x7 for issues anywhere in the world
- 24x7x365 physical security
- Network security
- Secure data storage and backup
- Proactive monitoring and reports
- Capacity to scale across as many trials as you need
- Each trial can have several hundred users
- All applications can be accessed through your internal and mobile networks